Monday, November 24, 2008

Hotel Bollinger

While our lucky friends were in New York City their cute kids, Tolman and Addison spent the night. It was a really fun night. I was proud of myself for getting them fed and in jammies with teeth brushed before Mike got home from work. Luckily they all went to bed well too so I could sneak off to "Twillight" with girlfriends (Mike is a great sport!) We keep saying we are done having kids but I loved having a house full of them. Especially as they gathered around for stories at bedtime. I had to take a picture of all the kiddies as we went for a walk because I felt like a walking preschool. Thanks for sleeping over guys. Next time Dave will have to come too because Everett was truly disappointed when he heard he wasn't coming.

2 comments:

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

You're such a good mom. By bed time I'm just like "GET IN BED"!!!!

Lamb Fam said...

Again, I can't thank you enough!!! My kids had the best time sleeping over. They literally will not stop talking about it.
You really are such a great friend and I'm so lucky to have you for one! Thanks for all you do for me and my family... especially at this CrAzY time in my life!
PLEASE, you & Mike go away for a night, even for a couple hours, so I can experience the joy of 5 kids!!
Thanks again!